To which countries does Seven Seas Coffee® ship to? Να διορθωθεί όλο καί με αλουμίνιο
- SevenSeasCoffee ships to: United States, Canada, Hong Kong, Gibraltar, Israel, Iceland,Switzerland, China,Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, South Africa, Norway, Monaco, Andorra, Brazil, Australia, San Marino, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Maldives, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Bahamas, Barbados, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Oman, Russia, Saint Barthélemy, French Polynesia, Fiji, Japan, South Korea, Cyprus, Greece, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Argentina, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Morocco, Egypt, Faroe Islands, Guernsey, India, Indonesia, Isle Of Man, Macao, Mexico, Panama, Romania, Slovenia, Taiwan, Ukraine, Holy See (Vatican City State), Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, Ethiopia, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Kenya, Tunisia, Jordan, Uruguay, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Botswana, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Georgia, Ghana, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Iran, Islamic Republic Of, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Madagascar, Martinique, Mauritius, Moldova, Republic of, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Republic of Cameroon, Senegal, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, British, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Cambodia, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Iraq, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Yemen, Aland Islands, Bouvet Island, Kosovo, Mayotte, Reunion, Svalbard And Jan Mayen, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome And Principe, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Saint Helena, Sudan, Togo, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Anguilla, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Sint Maarten, Saint Kitts And Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre And Miquelon, St. Vincent, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Suriname, Venezuela, Cook Islands, Kiribati, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, South Sandwich Islands, Norfolk Island, , Pitcairn, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Timor Leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis And Futuna, French Southern Territories, Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands, South Georgia And The Papua New Guinea.
How long does it take to process the order?
- We ship specialty coffee Monday through Friday and take up to one business day to process your order. If you order on Monday, your arabica coffee will ship on Monday or Tuesday.
What are the delivery options available?
- We offer free Standard Shipping to all countries, which delivers our gourmet coffee in 5-7 business days. We offer also Expedited Shipping for €9.99 which delivers the best coffee beans in the world in 1-3 business days to all countries.
- Once your speciality coffee is dispatched, we will send you a confirmation email with the parcel's tracking number, so that you can follow the delivery of your third wave coffee order. The invoice of your purchase is issued on the day the order is shipped and is sent to you together with your purchase.
Do I need to have a PayPal account to pay through PayPal?
- No. You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay with PayPal and you do not need to register for a PayPal account either. You just need to select PayPal as the checkout or payment method and enter your credit card's data directly at PayPal to complete your payment. If you do not have a PayPal account, select option "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" and then you will be automatically directed to PayPal Guest Checkout where you can pay for your fresh coffee order. It is easy, fast, and safe.
Are SevenSeasCoffee's coffee pods compatible with Nespresso®*?
- Our Nespresso pods * are 100% compatible with all Nespresso ®* Original Line home machines (such as with models Citiz, Essenza, U, Inissia, Pixie, Lattissima, Maestria, Prodigio, Kitchen Aid, Expert, Creatista, Essenza Mini, etc.). Please note that our Nespresso pods * are not compatible with Nespresso ®* Vertuo Line machines.
Are the different coffee products offered by Seven Seas Coffee® made with 100% St. Helena, Kopi Luwak,100% Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, 100% Hawaii Kona coffee, 100% Panama Geisha coffee, etc.?
- Yes, all of our green coffee beans (i.e. unroasted coffee beans / raw coffee beans for home roasting), roasted whole bean coffee, best ground coffee and Nespresso capsules * are made with 100% of your chosen coffee. All our coffee beans are single origin coffee, which means that we do not mix or blend the best coffee beans with lower quality coffee or with any other ingredients, so that you can experience first hand the uniqueness of the very best coffee beans in the world, nothing else.
What is the difference between the Arabica coffee and the Robusta coffee species?
- There are many differences between the Arabica coffee and the Robusta coffee species, but we can summarize them by saying that Arabica coffee has a much better aroma and flavor than Robusta coffee. Arabica coffee is also known for having a more pleasant and delicate body than Robusta coffee. For these reasons, Arabica coffee is more expensive than Robusta coffee. Unfortunately, a significant percentage of the coffee consumed today at coffee shops and homes worldwide is of low quality - it has a high proportion of Robusta coffee blended in it to lower overall production costs and to increase profit margins of coffee businesses. SevenSeasCoffee is proud to offer only the world's finest Arabica coffee, the best of all types of coffee beans, and always fresh roasted coffee, nothing else.
Are Seven Seas Coffee’s® capsules and boxes recyclable?
- Yes. Our Nespresso pods * are made of last generation polypropylene, hence are fully and easily recyclable once separated from the used coffee inside. Our boxes are made of paper and cardboard and therefore are also 100% recyclable.
* Nespresso ® is a registered trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., unrelated to SevenSeasCoffe ®.